Terms & Conditions
- The tariff is quoted in New Zealand Dollars only. Are subject to change without prior notice especially for the peak holiday periods.
- When a booking has been confirmed by receipt of a deposit, the tariff and the house booking will be honored.
- They are based on the exclusive use of the house, a per night price for the number of persons specified with a 3 night minimum stay period on non holiday season times and a 4 night minimum for the period 20th Dec – 9th Jan.
- GST (Good & Services Tax) of 15% is inclusive in all per night tariffs; it is not included in additional services.
- When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept the terms of these booking conditions. A contract will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation. This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions which are governed by Law and we both agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts at all times.
- When you make your booking you must complete our online booking form, accepting the terms of these booking terms and conditions, the general holiday information, and pay a deposit of 30% of the total cost of your booking. A contract only exists between us when we have received your completed booking form together with your deposit and we have issued our confirmation.
- Once we have received your booking form and booking deposit, we will, subject to availability, confirm your stay by issuing a confirmation by email. Please check this confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the confirmation or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within 5 working days of our sending it out.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking and is payable at the time of making the booking – this will be taken from the credit card when you submit with the booking.
- The balance of 50% of the price of the cost of your stay must be paid at least 30 days before your arrival date (or at the time of booking if this date has passed). If the balance is not paid in time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain the deposit paid.
- Once all parties have accepted a booking confirmation, any requests to alter dates already confirmed are subject to approval by the property manager/property owner. Changes to confirmed bookings will incur an administration fee of NZ$100.00. We will acknowledge all amendments/changes/cancellations in writing.
- All payments by credit card are charged in New Zealand Dollars only and will incur a surcharge of 3.5%.
- If the rental accommodation becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we will endeavour to offer an alternative holiday accomodation of comparable standard. Where this is cheaper we will refund the difference, but where it is more expensive you will have to pay the difference. Failing that, we will return all monies paid unless the change or cancellation arises from reasons of Force Majeure. The holiday may also be cancelled by us if full payment has not been received 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
- All cancellations will incur a 3.5% credit card transaction fee.
- 30 day/s or less before arrival – Cancellation charge is 100% of the total booking cost
- 60 day/s or less before arrival – Cancellation charge is 50% of the total booking cost
- Your holiday home accommodation will be available for occupation at between 3.00pm & 4pm on the day of your arrival.
- Please contact us on 0274 416-378 or (09) 403-7188 as you depart the Fullers Car Ferry at the Okiato side to arrange for us to meet you at the property and hand over the keys.