Processes, Policies & Updates
Cloud 9 seek to provide a safe environment for all guests, members of the public and our valued staff members.
We have a New Zealand Government approved Covid Tracer App in all of our holiday homes for you to safely register your stay.
We are open and operating under Level 1 restrictions we look forward to welcoming all guests back. We are following advice from the Ministry of Health and taking extra precautions to ensure that we are doing everything in our power to reduce the impact of COVID-19 and to provide a healthy and safe environment.
These are the current practices we have in place to minimise the risk of contamination:
- Our team have been briefed extensively on the situation and have been advised of the most appropriate sanitising products and methods to use in our homes.
- All surfaces in our homes are sanitised prior to any of our guests entering the homes.
- New gloves are worn by all servicing and maintenance staff when entering each holiday home.
- All incoming guests are required to sign a Health Declaration Form prior to their arrival to assist us to determine whether they are high risk guests.
- All surfaces in our office that come in contact with human hands are being sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- Finally, face to face interaction between staff and guests has been eliminated. We have adopted contactless check in and check out procedures, information on these procedures will be provided in your confirmation email.
We hope that you find comfort in the knowledge that we are treating the situation seriously, and are taking the extra time and care necessary to help protect the health and safety of everyone involved with Cloud-9.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at our office on email@example.com
Last updated: 01.22pm Friday 23 July 2021.
Cancellation or changes to bookings specifically relating to Covid 19.
For any bookings unable to proceed due to NZ government imposed COVID-19 domestic/international travel ban/restrictions, we will be happy to credit the value of your booking to a booking for alternate dates in the same season as your existing booking. If the NZ government places NZ into Level 3 or 4 regional lock down you will be refunded in full. Please email/phone us to discuss should you be in a position where you are not able to travel due to Covid-19.
For more information check the link below in Learn more it will take you directly to the NZ Government Covid 19 website.